Our rental fleet consists of 14' and 16' self-bailing Maravia, NRS, Hyside, & RMR rafts. In addition, we offer inflatable kayak rentals. Our rentals are available for use on the Wallowa, Grande Ronde, Salmon, and Snake Rivers.
A typical rental package includes:
- Rowing Frame (or we can set up a paddle raft)
- 3 oars (or adequate number of paddles for paddle raft)
- 1-125qt Engel/Yeti cooler
- 1-16”x 40” Dry Box
- Cargo Floor
- Cargo Net
- Full set of straps (including four 4' spares)
- 4-140L Dry Bags
- 4-PFDs (type IV universal fit, children sizes available)
- Fire Pan
- Duffel which includes-Pump, Basic Patch Kit, Spare Oar-lock, Tool, spare straps
- Wag Bag Toilet Stand- 3 bags included w/rental (This system in NOT allowed on the Salmon or Snake River. Client must supply their own.)
At the end of your rental you can leave the rafts and gear at your takeout location and our boat pickup crew will be responsible for returning the equipment back to Minam. Check out our shuttle page for rates and more information on getting your vehicle to the takeout location.
For an additional fee, extra PFDs, dry bags etc. can be rented. Any 14' raft can be equipped with a raised fishing seat and lean bar. Please let us know at least 3 days before your trip, there is a $50 per day charge for a fishing set up.
When reserving a rental raft, a $100 per boat non-refundable deposit will be charged.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ's page.
Multi-day rentals starting at the Minam Store may be booked online at the link below during the primary float season May 1 through July 31 (we recommend calling to discuss late July rentals as raftability of the Grande Ronde during this time frame will vary a lot year to year with snowpack, snowmelt, etc). All Salmon River, Hells Canyon, and Wallowa day trips must call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book rafts.